With Snapchat APK on your mobile, you can post stories, chat, apply fun filters and lenses to your photos, send them to friends, and make them disappear.
Snapchat’s streak feature is a one-of-a-kind component of the app, where a snap disappears once viewed by the recipient. The app launches directly to the camera, allowing you to snap and send pictures with a single tap. You can also spice up your snaps by using lenses, filters, and a variety of effects. The app is updated daily with new effects to keep things fresh. Furthermore, you can create videos by simply tapping and holding the button. All your snaps, both pictures and videos, are saved in your memories, allowing you to view them whenever you want. If you want to keep your photos secure, use the “my eyes only” feature.
With a user base of 300 million daily active users, billions of snaps are sent on average every day. It is especially popular among the youngest generation and is available on both Android and iOS operating systems.
Features of Snapchat APK:
1. Stories: Add stories to tell friends and family about your routine. Also, watch stories of your friends and family members about what they are doing.
2. Snap Map: Your friends can find you easily where you are from the snap map if you allow them. You can also see where they are hanging out if they have shared locations. Click on the map and see stories according to your taste and interest.
3. Memories: Your snaps and videos are saved in your memories and you can see them easily when you want. You can edit and send these memories to your friends.
4. Chat: Send text, snaps, and videos to your friends. video chat with up to 16 friends at a time.
5. Snap: Take photos by using different types of effects, filters, and lenses.
- Information provided by the user.
- Information the app gets from third parties.
- Information the app gets when you use their services.
- Snaps and videos disappear once viewed.
- New effects are added every day.
How to Install the Snapchat App?
- First of all, go to the App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android) and search Snapchat in the search bar.
- Click install and then click accept.
- Click open once it has been installed.
How to Create a Snapchat Account?
- After installing the app, create a Snapchat account. Tap sign in and add first and last name.
- Then, add your date of birth and choose a username.
- After this, add a Gmail address and create a password.
- Add a phone number if you want otherwise tap skip.
- Now, it’s time to add friends.